Monday, June 21, 2010

Bath Time

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. We have really had a busy summer so far and I have not had the opportunity to work on any projects. I have had this one on my mind for some time and I finally got the chance to put it all together. I still don't have the lighting right so the pictures didn't turn out that well. I haven't quite figured out what to do about that, any suggestions are welcome. Anyway, I have completed one bath time layout for Brayden. I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the tub, bubbles, duck, and little boy in the bath towel. I used Base Camp for the letters and Give A Hoot for the bubble border. The background paper is DCWV's "Nana's Nursery Baby Boy". The border and the lettering is from My Mind's Eye's "Where The Heart Is"



No comments:

Post a Comment